We are an Italian Company producing and selling shirts and menswear and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
ALEA FASHION INDUSTRIES SPA is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and is a company registered in Italy with its headquarter located at Via Emilia Ovest 83, 47039 Savignano sul Rubicone (FC) – Italy.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms or you accept to receive our newsletters, special offers or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
If you register an account on the Website, then you may choose to give us your name, photograph or nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our Website (including by email, Facebook, or Instagram). Although we will let them know that we received their details from you, please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
• information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts (eg. Apple, FB, etc.) or other websites, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Instagram, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
By logging in to our mobile applications via Apple, Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram, or linking your account on our website to your Apple, Facebook , Linkedin or Instagram accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depend on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
We only use the data you provide to us in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our Website. This information usually are your personal information such as profession, name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
• information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 8S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
To provide you services and the Website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our Website, administer your account and to optimise your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or
other forms of media. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by writing us or by following the instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you.
We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements most relevant to you across your different devices and on our own and others’ websites and mobile applications. In addition to the information about your visits to our website or usage of our mobile application, our service providers may also use the information about your interactions with other websites or applications to target advertisements for products available from Alea fashion Industries.
We also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on our Customers’ use of our Website, and views. Finally we use our Customers’ information to confirm their identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure our Customers’ and our, financial security.
- To register and manage your account in our Website, we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender.
- To fulfil the orders you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price.
- To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV we do not store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers.
- To provide you with our customer services (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services,) we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us.
- To monitor the quality of our customer services, we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us.
- To administer, maintain and optimise our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type),
- To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name; email; addresses; credit/debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news).
- To send you marketing communications and personalised offers, we collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behavior; Device information; Shopping preferences; etc.
- To manage our loyalty programmes, we collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behaviour; Device Information; Shopping preferences; etc.
- To provide you with personalised recommendations and enhance your experience, we collect your Name Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behaviour; Device Information; Shopping preferences; etc.
- Carry on research, analysis, enquiries and surveys on your use of our website, we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, to improve our Website and your experience.
- Advertising of our and our products and services, we collect your email, cookie identifiers and device information.
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in some limited circumstances, such as:
• Group companies for business purposes: we may share your personal information in order to operate our business and provide the Website and services.
• Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products, such as Courier companies, that we use in order to deliver the products to you, Payment providers that we use to process your payment information, Anti-fraud and credit check providers, Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website, etc.
• advertisers for marketing purposes and third party service providers to enrich data.
• third parties where we are considering a corporate transaction: we may consider corporate transactions such as merger, acquisitions, reorganisations, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer your information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, your personal information may be one of the assets that are transferred;
• to comply with legal requests .
• aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers on the basis of our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service
and demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymised, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our Partners and other providers to allow them to better stock products, and our investors.
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
• any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
HOW LONG WILL ALEA USE INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as set out below.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Access. You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with. You can also request a copy of your information.
We may not provide you with certain personal data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person) or where another exemption applies.
• Portability. You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data we collect from you and a right to request that we transfer such personal data to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal data to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or its processing once received by the third party. We also may not provide you with certain data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
• Correction. You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate.
• Erasure. You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you.
• Restriction of Processing to Storage Only. You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal data we hold about you other than for storage purposes.
• Objection. At any time you have the right to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you promotions and special offers, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
• Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your marketing preferences by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• by emailing us at email@example.com